Ivory is a rare resource.
Ivory is consumed to increase happiness, at a rate decreased by Tradeposts.
- Ivory is initially found when hunting.
- After you research Architecture, you can build Mints, which use catpower and gold to produce furs.
- The amount of resources produced by Mints is based on your maximum catpower.
- The amount of resources produced by Mints is not affected by normal production boosts.
- Ivory Citadels summon ivory meteors, which produce ivory.
- Kittens gradually consume ivory to add 10% to happiness.
- Trading with the Nagas costs 500 ivory in return for minerals.
- Ivory is a used to research the Caravanserai upgrade.
- Ivory is a common component of unicorn Religion.