Furs are a rare resource.
Furs are consumed to increase happiness, at a rate decreased by Tradeposts.
- Furs are gathered through hunting.
- Certain workshop upgrades boost the amount of furs gathered from hunting.
- Once Architecture is researched, you can build Mints, which passively produce furs.
- The amount of furs produced by Mints is based on your maximum catpower.
- Fur production from Mints is not affected by normal production boosts.
- Having furs passively increases happiness since furs are a rare resource.
- Furs are also used to craft parchment at a rate of 175 furs to 1 parchment. This is affected by crafting bonuses.