Black Liquid Sorrow (also known as "BLS" or "sorrow") is a very rare resource. Unlike most other resources it appears in the header (top line) directly to the left of the "Save" link, and is represented as a percentage (ex: "BLS: 5%"). Unlike most other resources, it is always preserved when the game is reset.
- After you research Megalomania, you can refine 10K unicorn tears to produce 1 BLS, up its cap. If attempting to refine tears when at the cap, the message 'nothing happens' is displayed in the log and no tears are consumed.
- Leviathans have a 15% chance of giving you BLS in return for 5000 Unobtainium.
- This does not allow you to bypass the cap on sorrow (verified as correct via examination of 220.127.116.11).
- BLS is required to build Black Pyramids, which appear in the "Religion" tab.
- If Necrocracy has been enacted, each point of BLS provides a production boost of 0.1%.
- Each Black Radiance increases alicorn corruption rate by 1.2% of the square root of your BLS.
- By default, the BLS cap is 16 (the actual cap is the current "nerf" count, so if this value increases the cap will increase as well).
- As of 18.104.22.168, you may now build Black Cores to increase your BLS limit.
- BLS is not affected by normal storage capacity bonuses.