Uranium is a common resource.
- After you research Nuclear Fission, Dragons will give you uranium in return for 250 titanium. The amount will vary based on the number of Tradeposts you have.
- After you research Particle Physics, you can build Accelerators, which each produce 0.0025 uranium per tick at a cost of 0.015 titanium per tick.
- Solar Revolution and Magneto bonuses are applied to this production. The Reactor bonus is not.
- Because uranium is required to build Accelerators, initial uranium must be obtained by trading, or via Orbital Geodesy.
- After researching Orbital Geodesy, Quarries produce 0.0005 uranium per tick.
- After you research Rocketry and complete the Moon and Dune Missions, you can build Planet Crackers, which generate 0.3 uranium per tick at no cost.
- Cath production bonuses such as Solar Revolution are not applied to this.
- Space production bonuses are applied.