Trade ships are a craftable resource that help your kitten civilization discover other civilizations. They are unlocked with the Navigation technology and crafted in the Workshop.
- Having 1 trade ship unlocks trading with the Zebras.
- Having 100 trade ships is one of the requirements to unlock trading with the Spiders.
- Having trade ships allows you to get titanium from trading with the Zebras.
- Each ship increases the chance to get titanium from a successful trade by 0.35%.
- Having 243 or more ships will guarantee that you get titanium from a trade. The exact number is
1700/7 ships, which rounds up to 243.
- Each ship increases the amount of titanium by 2%. This effect has no limit.
- Once Expanded Cargo is researched, each trade ship increases the storage capacity of Harbours by 1%. This effect suffers from diminishing returns with a limit of 225%.
- Trade ships are used to craft tankers. Each craft requires 200 ships.